How would you live differently if
- You truly understood that this life is the time to prepare to meet God?
- You recognized all of the blessings that the Lord has placed in your life?
- You felt at least half of the Savior’s agony in the Garden of Gethsemane as he suffered for you personally?
- You could visit the people mentioned in scripture, talk with them, and hear their testimonies personally?
- God personally sent you mail?
If you are willing to exercise faith and try the processes of spiritually learning described in the scriptures, then you can live that way. What are the steps?
- Study the scriptures with a real desire to know exactly how true they are.
- Pray with the belief or hope that there is someone out there who will answer you.
- Think (ponder is the word we usually use) about what you are learning.
- Try the guidelines and principles that are given in the scriptures. Spiritual learning happens most through doing and seeing what happens as you do.
To quote a cliche, today really is the first day of the rest of your life. Today can be the day that life changes completely for you.
What are you waiting for?
What kind of questions do you have or have you had about faith or your religious beliefs? How did you solve them or how are you working on them now? How have you been answered? Share in the comments.